Dr. Brian Kiel
Dr. Brian Kiel has lived in Memphis much of his life. A 1965 graduate of Central High School, Dr. Kiel attended UT Knoxville and University of Memphis for his pre-medical education. He attended the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine, graduating in 1972. Following his residency and preceptorship training in Dallas, Dr. Kiel returned to Memphis in 1975 to begin practice.
- Secretary and Vice President Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
- President of Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association 1999-2001 2 terms
- President Memphis Podiatric Medical Association
- Secretary Memphis Podiatric Medical Association
- Member Leadership Council American Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. David Moinester
Dr. David Moinester was born and raised in New York. Upon graduation from Brooklyn College, Dr. Moinester attended the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine. After graduating in 1978, Dr. Moinester moved to Memphis for his surgical residency. He began working for Podiatry Centers of Memphis when it was founded in 1985.
- Director of Podiatric Surgical Residency Program, Memphis Eye and Ear Hospital
- President of the Memphis Podiatric Medical Association
- Vice-president of the Memphis Podiatric Medical Association
- Chairman of the Quality Assurance Committee, Baptist Germantown Surgery Center
- Chairman of the Podiatry Department, Baptist Germantown Surgery Center